3D Data Collection

We are working to create a 3D virtual BIM database of the physical river environment, which currently does not exist. Our colleagues at Trimble, a leader in surveying and positioning products, have scanned 70% of the river and are working to complete the remaining 30%. In the next phase we plan to build all buildings and structure within a ½-1 mile border of the river for its entire length. The objective is to create a “digital hub” which stores all data for use by designers, community and advocacy groups, and local authorities for evaluation and implementation of specific projects.

Related Content

Future link